AV PEER RATED PREEMINENT: Benjamin W. Hardin, Jr. of Hardin & Ball, P.A. is recognized as an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. What does this mean? The recognition is only awarded by Martindale-Hubbell to attorneys who have reached the height of professional excellence for both legal ability and ethical standards. This rating is based on the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary where the recognized attorney practices. It is the highest possible peer review rating status that can be obtained under the guidelines set forth by Martindale-Hubbell who is recognized in the legal field as a preeminent attorney rating organization.
Florida Real Estate and Civil Trial Practice Attorneys Providing Effective Legal Representation
Knowledgeable attorneys with years of experience getting results. Hardin & Ball, P.A. represents individuals and businesses throughout Central Florida in matters of real estate, construction law, business law, contracts, civil litigation, estate planning, guardianship, and more. Our attorneys have a proven track record of securing positive results. We are committed to providing our clients with efficient and effective legal services. To schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you with your legal needs, contact us today.
Dedicated attorneys serving clients in various practice areas. Hardin & Ball, P.A. represents clients in various practice areas including, including:
- Real estate — In our real estate practice, we apply our knowledge of property rights, real estate issues, business and finance to help you with real estate transactions, litigation and contracts.
- Construction law — In our construction law practice, we help contractors, property owners, developers, architects, engineers and construction companies build solutions to the problems affecting your residential, commercial, industrial or public development projects.
- Business law and contracts — In our business law and contracts practice, we help clients in matters such as business formation and advice, commercial and civil litigation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, non-competition agreements and buy-and-sell agreements.
- Civil Litigation – The firm is experienced in handling most all types of civil litigation, including commercial law.
- Wills, Trusts, Estates and Probate – The firm provides affordable assistance with estate planning, including the preparation of wills and trusts. The firm also handles will contests, estate administration, and guardianship proceedings.
Contact Hardin & Ball, P.A. today to schedule a consultation at 863-688-5200 or contact us online.